A Community of Disciples,
Building a Movement
of Gospel Renewal
Ways to Connect
We believe that meeting together regularly is an essential part of living in community. There are several ways to get connected through Young Adults:
- Small Groups: An intimate group of 4-6 peers
- Community Groups: Peer-led Bible studies and various themed parties of 25 or so people
- Mentors: Be paired with a mentor in your vocation for one-on-one coaching
Ways to Serve
As disciples of Christ, we want to be a community that is faithful to the call to love and serve our neighbors. Over time, we have formed relationships with three main ministry partners:
- Nathan Street Ministries: Serving children in the Binghampton neighborhood through Bible studies, prayer, small groups, and recreation.
- SuCasa/Esperanza Church: Ministering to the needs of Hispanic residents in Memphis, particularly the Berclair neighborhood.
- Orange Mound Outreach Ministry: Serving and forming relationships with the children in the Orange Mound community.
Listen to audio from the first CC meeting of all Young Adults at Second on August 24, 2014.
|Crossroads||Barton Kimbro||Commons (E-1114)|
|Foundations||Michael Davis, John Laughlin, Todd Erickson||E-201|
|Todd Erickson||(901) 507-7896|
|Barton Kimbro||(901) 507-4484|
|Michael Davis||(901) 454-0034|
|Brett Wynne||(901) 454-0034|
|Dick Cain||(901) 531-6162|