Our mission is to offer the best in Christian literature and fiction for both adults and children. Subjects range from biblical study material, parenting and families, missions, marriage, theology, biographies and Christian living.
We offer this material in book form, CDs, and DVDs. We also have magazines covering a good cross-section of Christian and cultural subjects. Please stop by and visit us!
If you're not sure what to read, we have compiled a resource guide based on recommendations from pastors, staff, and leaders in the church. The list is organized by topic and includes the call number for where to find it in the library.
Bring your lunch and gather with us in the Growing Place Library from 11:30am-1:00pm as we discuss the following books:
- Monday, September 12, 2022 — Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray
- Monday, November 14, 2022 — Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor: The Life and Reflections of Tom Carson by D.A. Carson
- Monday, February 13, 2023 — Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
- Monday, April 17, 2023 — Gospelbound: Living with Resolute Hope in an Anxious Age by Collin Hansen and Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra
Let us know how we are doing! Email us at email@example.com, or stop in and fill out a form. We'd love to hear from you and welcome suggestions regarding materials. If your CC leader discusses a book that we don’t have, let us know. We’ll do our best to review and purchase new materials efficiently.
- Monday: 10:00am–3:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am–12:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am–3:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am–12:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am–3:00pm
- Sunday: 9:30–11:00am