Worship on Sundays
Our campus is open for Sunday morning worship at 8:15 & 11:00am, and Sunday Night Worship begins at 6:00pm. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are considered at-risk, or don't feel comfortable attending in-person, we encourage you to live stream our services.
RSVPs are not required to attend on-campus worship.
Registration is required to attend the nursery for worship and during the CC hour. Registration closes at 9:00am on Fridays, prior to each Sunday. Beginning May 30, 2021, registration will no longer be required to attend Children's Sunday School.
On-Campus Mask Policy
An updated mask policy goes into effect Sunday, May 23. The policy is as follows:
- Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals on our church campus for all worship services and events.
- If you are not vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask to help protect those who cannot be or have not yet been vaccinated.
- Children above age 2 should continue to wear masks.
- Social distancing between family units continues to be recommended.
- Every other pew in the back floor section of our Sanctuary will continue to be roped off for those who prefer greater distancing.
- All pastors, liturgists, singers, and musicians serving on Sundays in the Chancel are vaccinated.
- Volunteers serving in our Children’s Ministry (nursery and children’s Sunday School), regardless of vaccination status, will continue to wear masks when in the rooms with children, per the CDC’s recommendation.
- Some of our adult Congregational Communities are meeting on campus on Sunday mornings, and others continue to meet online. Click here for a full list of CCs or contact your CC leaders directly for more information.
This policy adjustment is consistent with CDC recommendations and Shelby County Health Department directives. We are comfortable with this update due to the availability of vaccines to everyone by the end of May, the sufficiency of our ventilation system, and the excellent experience we have had with no COVID infections arising from contacts on campus.
- Continuing to give during this time is so important.
- Place your offering in boxes at the Sanctuary exits while on campus.
- Online giving is easy! Set it up by clicking here.
- Text the word SECOND followed by the gift amount to (901) 410-9500.
- Mail your gift to:
Second Presbyterian Church,
4055 Poplar Avenue,
Memphis, TN 38111
There are many ways to stay connected to our church family during this time as well as ways to be encouraged through Scripture by our pastors and staff.
- Read Pastor George's Weekly Devotional.
- Follow @2pckids on Instagram for fun ways to learn Scripture, art projects, and more.
- Follow @2pctruenorth on Instagram for encouragement and entertainment from our Youth Ministry.
- Follow the church for updates, as well: