Worship on Sundays
Our campus is open for Sunday morning worship at 8:15 & 11:00am, and Sunday Night Worship begins at 6:00pm. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are considered at-risk, or don't feel comfortable attending in-person, we encourage you to live stream our services.
We'd like to know weekly if you're coming. To help us gauge seating capacity and allow for safe social distancing, please register for a service time below. You may also use this link to let us know if you plan to continue worshiping at home at this time.
Should someone attending our worship services or CC gatherings become infected, this document details our policies of notification [PDF].
A Few Other Things to Note:
- Masks are required to worship in the Sanctuary.
- Those not wearing a mask will be asked to worship in the Chapel (live video feed from the Sanctuary will be shown). If you intend to worship in the Chapel, please enter through the exterior Chapel doors or the West Entrance. Note: The Chapel is only open for the morning services.
- Our nursery is open during the 8:15am and 6:00pm services by reservation only. Learn more and register here.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet in our hallways and sit in family groups in the pews, leaving an appropriate distance between your group and others. Every other pew will be closed off.
Some of our adult Congregational Communities are meeting on campus on Sunday mornings, and others continue to meet online. Click here for a full list of CCs or contact your CC leaders directly for more information.
Please be mindful of how you enter and exit our Sanctuary and classrooms—do not congregate in groups to visit. Keep masks on at all times while on campus.
Questions while on campus? Look for a volunteer or staff member wearing a red "Welcome" badge!
- Continuing to give during this time is so important.
- Place your offering in boxes at the Sanctuary exits while on campus.
- Online giving is easy! Set it up by clicking here.
- Text the word SECOND followed by the gift amount to (901) 410-9500.
- Mail your gift to:
Second Presbyterian Church,
4055 Poplar Avenue,
Memphis, TN 38111
Staying Connected Online
There are many ways to stay connected to our church family during this time as well as ways to be encouraged through Scripture by our pastors and staff.
- Read Pastor George's Weekly Devotional.
- Follow @2pckids on Instagram for fun ways to learn Scripture, art projects, and more.
- Follow @2pctruenorth on Instagram for encouragement and entertainment from our Youth Ministry.
- Follow @2pcwomeninministry on Instagram.
- Follow @2PC PDO on Facebook for updates about our Parents' Day Out program and for videos from our teachers.
- Follow the church for updates, as well:
Frozen Meals Available
Stop by our kitchen Monday–Friday from 9am–2pm (enter through the Fellowship Hall, just inside our West Entrance), and grab meals for you and/or for neighbors. The menu includes entrees, sides; soups; and desserts. Advance reservations are not required. NOTE: Debit and Credit Cards, Google Pay, and Apple Pay Only (no cash or checks, please).
Use This Card to Help a Neighbor If you are able, print a few flyers (pdf download here) and leave them on the front doors of houses in your neighborhood. This is a great way to serve those who live near you and might not be able to get to the grocery or simply need someone to talk to by phone.