Beginning October 18, we will take the first step in reopening our Nursery by offering childcare during our Sunday evening worship service to children ages 4 and under.
Beginning November 8, we will begin offering nursery during our 8:15am Sunday morning worship for ages 3 and under, excluding November 29.
before you come
We will have registration for both services. Registration closes at noon each Friday before the following Sunday. If you are visiting with us and have not had the chance to register, please come by the nursery. If there is room, we will register you in-person.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, social distancing measures, and volunteer support, limited space is available. Please read and abide by the following safety regulations:
- Masks are required for all persons 3 years and up.
- Please designate one adult to handle drop off and pick up per family.
- Temperatures will be taken, and only those with a temperature below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be able to enter the Nursery.
- Children may not bring personal items, including toys, cups, or snacks.
- Parents are asked to limit the items in diaper bags to diapers, a change of clothes, and a bottle, if needed. Please label everything.
- Follow the link at the top of the nursery registration and fill out the COVID screening form.
We want to keep everyone safe and healthy, which requires everyone doing their part by monitoring for symptoms and staying home if not feeling well. This includes:
- Everyone in the home must be fever free for the past 24 hours.
- Nobody in the family currently has or has been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- No one in the home is experiencing any illness or symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, eye drainage, or congestion.
While you're here
- We will follow CDC guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting classrooms, toys, furniture, and equipment.
- We will practice age-appropriate social distancing and limited class sizes.
- Classrooms will not intermingle.
- All staff and volunteers are temperature screened and will wear masks at all times.
- In the event that your child begins experiencing symptoms while in our care, we will contact you for immediate pick-up.
There are a variety of classes, activities, and mission opportunities through our Children’s Ministry to bring little ones up in His love, and to have fun while doing so!
While we are unable to meet together in person, we will be posting our Sunday School lessons for Pre-K through 5th grade here. Parents are sent a weekly email with resources for each lesson attached, and many of our lessons and activities are linked on our Instagram page @2pckids.