Children's Sunday School
Children’s Sunday School (PK–5th grade) meets on campus on Sundays at 9:45am. Pre-registration is required—registration opens at noon on Mondays and closes at 9:00am on Fridays, prior to each Sunday.
Nursery Reservations for Worship
Our nursery is available at the 8:15am service to ages three and under and at the 6:00pm service to ages four and under. Registration opens at noon on Mondays and closes at 9:00am on Fridays, prior to each Sunday.
Nursery Reservations For CC Hour
Our nursery is open during the CC hour for ages 3 and under. Registration opens at noon on Mondays and closes at 9:00am on Fridays, prior to each Sunday. (Register using the button above labelled for 8:15 & CC Hour Nursery.)
In order to open nursery for the CC hour, we are implementing some CDC guidelines for attendance. The CDC recommends that groups of children do not co-mingle without sanitizing between groups. Since our service and CC hour are so close in time; we are asking you to temporarily follow these protocols so that we can open nursery during the CC hour:
- To attend the nursery during the CC hour, you must also attend during the 8:15 service.
- Children will remain in the same classroom and with the same group of children from drop off for the 8:15 service to pick up after the CC hour.
- You may pick up your child after the 8:15 service, but no children can be dropped off only for the CC hour.
- When you register your child, you will be asked to check a box which secures your reservation for the CC hour.
- Volunteers will switch between 8:15 and CC hour.
- These regulations apply to nursery-age children only (not to PK-5th grade).
We hope this system won't be in place forever! Thank you for your cooperation, and we are looking forward to seeing you!
We need volunteers!
Connect REstarts April 7!
Connect is restarting for 2nd-5th graders! We'll meet on Wednesdays, April 7, 14 & 21 from 6:15-7:30pm.
Save the Date for VBS Pop-Up Olympics!
We’re taking VBS all over the city, June 28–July 1. Watch for more details here.
There are a variety of classes, activities, and mission opportunities through our Children’s Ministry to bring little ones up in His love, and to have fun while doing so!
During the pandemic, our ministry looks a little different. Parents are sent a weekly email with resources for each lesson attached, and many of our lessons and activities are linked on our Instagram page @2pckids.