All children are a gift from the Lord, “fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:14). Second's Shine Ministry strives to effectively communicate the gospel to individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities and to eliminate barriers that prevent their families from living in community with the body of Christ.
- Sunday Morning Shadows (9:45am)
- Shine Sunday School class (9:45am)
- Family Support Hour (11:00am)
- Wednesday Nights with Shine (6:15-7:30pm in N-101)
- Community Group for Parents and Caretakers (6:15-7:30pm in B-101)
- Vacation Bible School
- Joy Prom
- Shine Sunday School teacher or assistant
- Family Support Hours volunteer
- Wednesday Night volunteer
- Youth Small Group leader
If you have a child with special needs who is interested in joining a 2PC sports team, contact Audrey Hamm, who will help place your child on the right team for him/her and coordinate any additional support that may be necessary.
Read more about Shine and hear stories of God's faithfulness to Shine participants, families, and volunteers.