2PC Sports Coordinator
The vision of 2PCSports is to Retell the Gospel, Reimagine the church and city, and Repair what is broken through fun and God-honoring sports and recreation opportunities.
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE ON AS SCHEDULED
SPRING SPORTS OVERVIEW
- This spring 2PC Sports will be offering the following. The detailed information is below. We have made some exciting changes to our tee-ball and baseball programs. We are also piloting a girls softball program starting with a 1/2 grade team. Please read all the information below to pick the best option for your child and family. Registration for spring sports will be from December 8 - January 24.
- Soccer / PK - 6th Grade (Boys and Girls)
- Tee Ball / JK and SK (Boys and Girls)
- Baseball / 1st-6th Grade Boys
- Softball / 1st-2nd Grade Girls
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GENERAL INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING FOR 2PC SPORTS:
- Team Formation - We make rosters based primarily on friend requests and numbers of kids per team. Even though we spend lots of time and effort to create teams that are based off of the requests, you are NOT GUARANTEED to get your friend request(s). Please list 1-2 friend requests when filling out your registration. If you don't have a friend request, you can leave the section blank and we will place you with a great team and coach!
- If your child is in kindergarten, please make sure you sign up for the correct age (PK, JK, or SK).
- Refunds - Once uniforms are ordered refunds are not guaranteed. If there is an extenuating circumstance that requires a child to drop from the sport, we will consider refunds on a case by case basis.
- Coaching - Our coaching is parent / volunteer driven. If you are interested in coaching please indicate this on the registration form. If you want to coach with someone, please list the person on the registration as well. All coaches are required to complete 2PC's volunteer onboarding process as well as attending a mandatory coaches meeting prior to the start of practices.
- Competition - At 2PC, we help facilitate sports in a variety of settings from recreational to more competitive. Most of our offerings are in church recreational leagues but do have opportunities to engage in more competitive city-wide leagues and events. Regardless of the competition level, we seek to give people a God honoring, healthy and fun experience playing youth sports!
- Scholarships - We do not want finances to be a barrier for anyone participating in our program. Please email to inquire about scholarship opportunities.
SPRING SPORTS DETAILED REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- PK / JK Soccer
- Boys and Girls, $100
- Six Friday night sessions starting April 5 and ending May 10
- Weeks 1-2 / Skills and Drills, Weeks 3-6 / Games
- SK - 6th Grade Soccer
- Boys and Girls, $125
- Practices are one weeknight per week from March 18 and through the week of May 17
- Games are on Saturdays starting April 6 through May 11 (May 18 make up games)
- The 1st-6th grade ESCRA soccer league we enter teams into is a recreational league. If you are interested in a more competitive soccer offerings please email .
- For questions or more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JK Boys, SK Boys, JK/SK Girls, $100
- Six weeknight sessions starting April 8 and ending May 13
- Weeks 1-2 / Skills and Drills, Weeks 3-6 / Games
- SK will have the option to throw 2 pitches for kids that are ready to hit coach pitch.
For more information about the 2PC Tee Ball Program please email email@example.com.
Redbirds Baseball Program
- Redbirds Rec
- 1/2 Grade, 3/4 Grade, $125
- Practices Start March 18 - One weeknight practice per week.
- Games are played through PAA church / school league and mostly held in the East Memphis area. April 22 through May 24 - 6-8 games total, primarily weeknights.
- This is a great option for kids who are new to baseball or families that would like to have a shorter season with less practice and game commitments.
- Redbirds A
- 7/8U, 9/10U, 11/12U, $175
- Practice Starts - March 4 - One weeknight practice and one Saturday practice per week before season starts, 1-2 practices per week once season starts
- Games are played through the Bartlett City League (Deermont Park) mid April through late June - 15-18 games total, weeknights and some Saturdays.
- If you already have a Redbirds uniform set, the cost is $125.
- This would be a great option for someone who wants to get a baseball experience outside of the church recreational environment. The competition and commitment level increases some from the 6-8 game church league yet still consists of a range of skill and experience levels.
- Redbirds AA
- Currently we have 9U and 13U AA teams. We are open to forming other teams at different ages as we get additional coaches and players.
- The cost is $225 ($150 if you already have a Redbirds uniform set). Coaches may sign up for a few tournaments throughout the season which would be an additional cost.
- Practices begin in mid-February 1-2 times per week. Starting in March there are two practices per week (1 weeknight and 1 Saturday).
- Games will be a combination of scrimmages, league play and a few tournaments throughout the season. There will be a total of 25-30 games. Games will start in late March and end in late June.
- Players interested in Redbirds AA will have a workout with coaches / staff to determine if the AA option is best. These teams will participate in games throughout the season against competitive teams from around the area. We want to make sure that the competition level will help the player take their next step developmentally.
- This option would be for those looking for a more competitive team without the time and financial commitments required by most competitive baseball organizations.
For more information about the Redbirds Baseball Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.